Saturday, May 9, 2009

Types...

My problem was that I was always too smart. Not smart enough to do something miraculous but not average either. The advantage of being me and types is that I can do almost everything a lot better than most and can do nothing the best possible way. I have an IQ of 145 and EQ scrapping the bottom of sea shells. I get terrible PMS which I’ll fight tooth and nail and will not accept. I’m ambitious with no ambition in particular. All I can do with internet is to check my 4 different e mail accounts and leave comments on peoples pictures on networking sites. That reminds me passing wise comments is a hobby and a passion I pursue passionately. It’s almost sad that there’s no vacancy that fits my talent – why am I telling you this, you seem the type types

No comments:

Post a Comment