Thursday, May 7, 2009

Smile from heaven

A few months back I was visiting a disc with friend. After a mad dash to everyone, we somehow made our way to the pub. While my friend decided to get us a drink, the rest of us took refuge in a relatively spacious corner. At a place like this you truly understand the term “relatively”. Anyways, as was everybody else, I was also blocking the path to nowhere for somebody else and was agitated by now to even agreed to be there. Just then someone tapped on my shoulder from behind, almost instinctively I raised my head and looked up. There it was, the most beautiful and peaceful smile I ever saw. It was not sheepish, nor pleading. It was just a plain, simple smile. For that brief moment everything disappeared, the noise, music, crowd, for the first time I experienced the feeling of “time stood still”. I don’t know when I gave way and he disappeared in the crowd, almost like evaporated. And I’m glad that he did, it felt so godly, or maybe it was Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment